Here is the second of three posts on featured books at the latest Pacific APA.
- Teresa Morgan, Roman Faith and Christian Faith
- Christopher Finlay, Terrorism and the Right to Resist: A Theory of Just Revolutionary War
- Fred Rush, Irony and Idealism: Rereading Schlegel, Hegel, and Kierkegaard
- Michael Lynch, The Internet of Us: Knowing More and Understanding Less in the Age of Big Data
- Diana Tietjens Meyers, Victims Stories and the Advancement of Human Rights
- Bradley Armour-Garb and James Woodbridge, Pretense and Pathology: Philosophical Fictionalism and Its Applications
- Linda Martín Alcoff, The Future of Whiteness
- Randall Curren and Ellen Metzger, Living Well Now and in The Future: Why Sustainability Matters
- Donald Ainslie, Hume’s True Scepticism
- Ryan Muldoon, Social Contract for a Diverse World
- Rivka Weinberg, The Risk of a Lifetime: How, When, and Why Procreation May Be Permissible
- Elizabeth Barnes, The Minority Body
Have a suggestion for the What Are You Reading column? Contact us here.